Here is a list of known issues in Flick provided by our users. We are actively working on releasing fixes for them. To be notified when fixes are available, you can follow us on Twitter.
- Java: Using WiFi and LAN causes the app to not be discoverable
- Mac: Items on the Flicktop disappear after an update
- Mac, Windows: Connections are lost after resuming from sleep
- Mac: Devices stay in the device list after resuming from sleep
- Mac: Unable to drag “package” documents to the Flicktop (eg. Pages documents)
- If your Pages document is in the package format and won’t drag onto the Flicktop, you can click File -> Advanced -> Change File Type -> Single File to convert it to the normal file format.
- iOS: All images have the same file name
These problems have already been fixed and are waiting for release in the next update.
- None right now.
If you find any other issues that aren’t listed here, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll look into it.